Quote From the Episode:
“The art of seduction is making somebody want more. That is what teasing is. When you give in, the seduction is over.”
– Keving Alexander
About Kevin Alexander:
Kevin Alexander is a dating coach, podcaster and author who specializes in helping shy, introverted guys who are tired of being rejected for being nice guy improve their dating and social skills.
In This Episode:
- How nice guys can start to finish first with women by living out their truth, their passion and their vision
- Two types of nice guys; the nasty nice guy who has negative beliefs about positive experiences, and the nice guy that women are actually looking for
- Why guys with a strong self-identity tied to being a “nice guy” actually have an egotistical belief system
- You need to work on your fashion, diet, exercise and social skills; you cannot expect to have the good life without putting in the work
- The notion that women like jerks and assholes is really just you putting your problems on somebody else
- If you can combine being a genuinely nice guy with the attractive tendencies of “jerks” and “assholes”, you will become completely unstoppable
- The three traits of “jerks and assholes” that women find attractive: leave her wanting more, dominance and decisiveness
- The true meaning of confidence
- Excuses that guys make for not going for sex on a first date
- The right time to initiate sex with a new woman
- The fascinating history behind the “Madonna Whore Complex”
Quite simply, never give up.
Links & Resources:
- Kevin Alexander’s Website: http://niceguydating.ca/
- To get Kevin’s gift with tips on how to get a girl to like you without being a jerk or an asshole: http://niceguydating.ca/mensdatingmastery
- Listen to Kevin interviewing me, Alec Chase, on the Nice Guy Dating Daily Podcast at http://niceguydating.ca/082 for Part 1 and http://niceguydating.ca/083 for Part 2 of the conversation
If you enjoyed the episode then please subscribe, rate and review the show in one of the following podcast directories:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this episode, you can leave them below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.