Quote From the Episode:
“When you do anything from a fear based mindset that fear will return to you until you feel that fear completely”
– Max Nachamkin
About Max Nachamkin:
Max Nachamkin is a dating and relationships coach with a very unique, spiritual perspective.
In This Episode:
- Why Max believes that confidence is a myth and that what men really need to strive for is self-trust.
- How confidence is really a byproduct of your ability to feel all of your emotions.
- You can’t fix your confidence issues by approaching women if all you are doing is seeking approval.
- The value of asking yourself questions to get at the root of your issues so that you can get to what you want.
- The only way to see your own blind spots is to be around other people.
- Why self-identity is malleable and why Max believes that the ultimate goal is to have no identity at all.
- How to disassociate your self-identity from your thoughts.
- Why affirmations actually reinforce negative beliefs.
- Once you can get your own insecurities handled you become aware of just how insecure everyone around you really is.
- Why the only way to overcome fear is to expose yourself to it and feel it completely
- Why Max is believes that it is important to rid yourself of fear before committing to a monogamous relationship.
- If you play games, that is what you will get in return.
Do Nothing! You’ll have to listen to understand Max’s meaning behind this. Trust me, it actually makes quite a bit of sense.
Links & Resources:
Max’s survey to get a customized dating action plan: http://maxnachamkin.com/mdm
If you enjoyed the episode then please subscribe, rate and review the show in one of the following podcast directories:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this episode, you can leave them below or email me directly at email@example.com.