Quote From the Episode:
“If you are not the right match for her, she is not the right match for you”
– Laura Yates
About Laura Yates:
Laura Yates is a relationship and dating coach specializing in helping people through break-ups and heartbreak.
In This Episode:
- The most common issues that men encounter when dealing with a break-up.
- Why suppressing your feelings is not an effective strategy.
- If you are not the right match for her, she is not the right match for you.
- Why seeking closure is really an excuse to not let go.
- Why you don’t need the other person to get closure.
- Strategies to recover from a break-up.
- Why a woman might break-up with you in order to elicit a reaction rather than to actually end the relationship.
- How to deal with an ex who is trying to re-initiate contact.
- Dealing with feelings of inadequacy post-break-up.
- How to identify if the problem that lead to the break-up is you and what do about it.
- Why some guys come across as boring and how to fix it.
- The common attraction factors that are the same for both genders.
- How to end a relationship in a way that is compassionate and preserves your integrity, yet firm and uncompromising.
Contact Laura Yates:
If you enjoyed the episode then please subscribe, rate and review the show in one of the following podcast directories:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this episode, you can leave them below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.