Quote From the Episode:
“Whatever you assume is fine, is fine”
– Johnny Cassell
About Johnny Cassell:
Johnny Cassell is an international dating coach who has been in the business since 2007. He is based in London, UK and specialized in dating for the elite.
In This Episode:
- How dating for high net-worth men is different and how it is the same as for ordinary guys.
- Two types of high net-worth individuals and how they are different in dating and in life.
- How to meed and models, celebrities and women of exceptional beauty.
- Breaking patterns in order to stand out and get what you want.
- What is “fan mode” and how to stay out of it?
- Getting the best return on your time to get the kind of woman you want, faster.
- Surrounding yourself with people who are going to enable you to live the life you want.
- Why you need to be selective about the women you choose, beyond looks.
- When it comes to dating women, whatever you assume is fine, is fine.
- If what is holding you back is fear of a slap in the face or an “f-off”, know that this almost never happens.
- Meeting women is not meant to be adversarial; it’s about enjoying the process and improving someone’s day.
- How improving his social skills and interactions with women, helped Johnny become more successful in business.
- Don’t hang out with people who are going to stand on your toes, compete with you or sabotage your efforts.
Get a better return on you time by paying attention to your environment and the people you surround yourself by, when meeting women. And get a wing girl!
Contact Johnny Cassell:
The Impactful Connection Workshop: http://www.johnnycassell.com/workshops
If you enjoyed the episode then please subscribe, rate and review the show in one of the following podcast directories:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this episode, you can leave them below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.