About Susan Winter:
As seen on OPRAH, best-selling author/relationship expert Susan Winter (Allowing Magnificence and Older Women/Younger Men) specializes in evolutionary forms of loving partnership and higher thinking. She writes, speaks and coaches on accessing our inherent perfection in life and love. Media credits include: THE TODAY SHOW, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, ABC/CBS/NBC EVENING NEWS, CNN, BBC NEWS 5, COSMO, HARPERS BAZAAR, PEOPLE, GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, NEW YORK MAGAZINE, THE LONDON TIMES, THE NEW YORK TIMES, THE HUFFINGTON POST, and THE GOOD MEN PROJECT. In radio Susan is a frequent guest on NPR, ABC, PLAYBOY NETWORK (Sirius Radio), and CBS News Radio.
In This Episode
- Susan Winter’s personal story about how she became an evolutionary relationship expert.
- Designing an la carte relationship that may not look normal but that is right and true for you.
- The process of discovering the type of dating/love life that is best suited for you.
- How healthy and fulfilling relationships can come in many forms.
- Finding intimacy and emotional connection outside of monogamy.
- Can a casual relationship (e.g. friends with benefits, casual sex, etc.) be appropriate for a person at a point in time?
- Making relationships outside of traditional norms work.
- Is it possible for a man not seeking exclusivity to be upfront about his intentions and still get the sex he wants.
- How honesty can actually be the best form of game.
- Finding freedom inside of a committed relationship.
- Exploring different relationship constructs in the face of opposition from your social circle and society at large.
- Knowing the difference between what you want and what you have been conditioned to believe you want.
- Using “open relationship” status as a crutch to avoid intimacy.
- What goes into a true polyamorous relationship.
- Seeing the beauty in a relationship even if it doesn’t last forever.
Books by Susan Winter:
Contact Susan Winter:
If you enjoyed the episode then please subscribe, rate and review the show in one of the following podcast directories:
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this episode, you can leave them below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.